Tuesday 18 January 2011

Not-Action Sounds? Huh? They're Not Action Sounds?

As my first proper post it seems apt to mention the title of this whole endeavour. (If by the time you get here the title has change then silly you for being so late.)

I am an avid comic and graphic novel reader and I've always found the action sounds in comics to be hilarious. (For examples of action sounds, think Batman punching some deserving crook and a large 'POW!' flashing out from his rightous right hook.)
As a chronic doodler, I sometimes come out with my own action sounds and generally try to make words that could never be actual action sounds. simple pleasures.



If/when I feel I have enough of these I might give them their own separate blog to call home. Until then, you can enjoy them as they pop up irregularly here.

No comments:

Post a Comment