Tuesday 18 January 2011

The flashiest of the fiction

A lot of my writing is too short to put forward for anything other than it's own collection of tiny writing. Given that, I still love it all dearly (well most of it, there's always the few that turn rogue) and so, in the spirit of sharing, I will post up the miscellaneous tendrils of my writing here. It's like the creative jetsam from the sailboat of my novelist's journey.

This first one's an oldie but a goodie. And yes, it's written on a typewriter. The machine in question was a gift from someone very special to me. Since I got it I've been having a whale of a time takking* away at the keys. So you can be sure that plenty of stuff that pops up here will have been written on that.

*((takking: to takk; takk takk takk: the sound of me bashing away at the keys of an Olivetti typewriter.. Alternatively: takka takka takk))






No comments:

Post a Comment