Friday 3 June 2011

"A library book, I imagine, is a happy book."

Ah, how wonderful a little free time is for a mind that tends to wander.
Today I made my personal library just that little more library-like with this rather nifty insert.
A little rubber stampwork up at the top and the rest of the text made by my lovely typewriter. (Still one of the greatest gifts I have ever received.) By the by, watch out for the logo up at the top. It's set to pop up quite a bit in the near future.



Now, for a bit more fun, I will send a prize to anyone who can tell me what the name of the book currently modelling my library insert is. And that's a promise!
(of course, i've got rid of the title, but the clue is in the blurb text.)


p.s. - The quote in the title is by the extremely talented Cornelia Funke.

No comments:

Post a Comment